IVZ 4.23% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

lol..Coming to a close indeed Wildcat77.Please do not expect...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    lol..Coming to a close indeed Wildcat77.
    Please do not expect much from my commentary, I always stated that oil exploration is not my field of expertise.
    The only thing I can say with no doubt though, is that here we are, MK-2 is coming with the best chance of success ever.
    Especially having de-risked mud issues and availability of equipment and spare is a big step forward.
    We are drilling on a Horst, the drill is almost straight and possibly we know there is seal and traps there.
    Is this a 50/50 CoS? According to SM is much more than that...all will be revealed.
    Today is my last day on holiday in Sardinia (cheap holiday not posh) glad we haven't spuded yet, plenty of time to follow operations from London without sun, sand, sea and lady's distractions.
    Is my understanding it will be an all the way drill to TD with changing string sizes and cementing on the way?!
    The simplest low risk drill possible and also potentially first oil sample news, will come from the most promising formation at TD, the Lower Angwa .
    Happy as always to be corrected by the experts of the board.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $135.9K 1.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4827 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 135000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.