IVZ 3.03% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

I hardly ever post on sp comments, but by reading some comments...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I hardly ever post on sp comments, but by reading some comments on here I need to make a point...
    Forget about Tscf of gas discovery and equivalent sp right now, that will be achieved but we are talking about some years down the line.

Right now is all about sentiments and potential short terms sp.
    With another 2 announcement before oil sample and discovery this is going to double from here, and a descovery declaration will see new high in share price.

We will get another gas/oil shows fluorescence and possibly more tantalising details from log analyses and the testing
    don't forget info from the section that wa not planned to be drilled below Lower Angwa, any positive there will catapult the sp value, because we are in value adding territory which was not part of the plan.
    Thois will open all sort of speculation and a new scenarios of operation and potential.

Then we will get TD announcement, more positives for the sp, even if possibly of lower magnitude because unless something new is added to the info, mostly will be a repetition of past news, although I am expecting that TD announcement will sound very much already like a oil discovery announcement.
    Then finger crossed (always) the big one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $198.9K 2.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 291458 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 195000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.