IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi Gimo211,"I'm convinced the discovery call is almost a given."...

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3730
    Hi Gimo211,
    "I'm convinced the discovery call is almost a given." smile.pngI agree with your sentiment that a discovery at Mukuyu-2 is highly likely. In the earlier years of my career, I have spent considerable time as a wellsite geologist and then operations geologist on both exploration and appraisal wells. In my view, IVZ has provided compelling, data-driven evidence that a discovery (sample to surface) is highly probable. As many others have already summarised, especially Kiwiwgeo8339 and VOGC, the elements for an upcoming discovery are convincing.
    • Drilling breaks into low gamma ray sands (good porosity indicator, clean sands-low clay content)
    • Accompanying strong gas shows and fluorescence,
    • Accompanying elevated resistivities from the MWD tool in these low gamma ray sands with a drilling break (a good hydrocarbon indicator and given the above, it is unlikely that these sands are tight - tight sands generally have higher resistivities),
    • Liner mobilised (Management confidence in what they are seeing, and they have access to a lot more data than we do......)

If the MDT tool performs as expected, and hydrocarbon samples are retrieved to surface, IVZ has tremendous running room/potential.

Normally at this stage of a drill, I would sell sufficient stock to be free carried, but in this instance, based on what the company has provided to the market, I am bullish enough that Mukuyu-2 will deliver a discovery announcement next week and hence I am holding tight to my shares.

Good luck all next week...........

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $86.23K 1.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15858 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 170074 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 597168
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.