IVZ 3.03% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Hmm if this is such a big and certain discovery, why is the...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hmm if this is such a big and certain discovery, why is the market cap still only $350m ?
    ================================================================
    This is not a big and certain discovery, hmmm correction this is going to be huge
    but is not a certain discovery.
    And this is why the market cap is still A$350, but I suppose you know this already.
    Wouldn't be easy? To find a share which value is say..$1 billion and share price is valued at $300 millions?
    Hey we could be all rich, going on holiday to Tenerife with our mistresses...

On the sp action imo no panic needed for the long term investors here.
    Remember so many still holding at 12c with a 100% return taking profit, why not.
    This is not the same as with MK-1 when CR was done a much higher price
    and yet when news of issues with tools filtered trough, people where selling at a loss..
    This is legitimate profit taking. SP will probably stay at there levels till announcement
    the interesting action will occur later, imo, after the hopefully oil discovery news.
    Last time with MK-1 sp went 135% up on no concrete news and stayed there few days...
    That was just out of fluorescence and resistivity news, just wondering what an oil discovery would do to the sp
    not just on the day of announcement but also the following days, when the news will circulate the entire world.
    That is when the big money will come in African wealth fund and big oil players all lining up to IVZ door
    to get a share of the action.
    Remember OD will put a floor to the sp, also because IMO those invested at 12c CR or below
    will possibly have already taken a profit and now are able to ride this to true valuation.
    Awaiting info on potential oil/gas recoveries from the resident experts please, and don't forget to include Baobab
    location on the flanks that I think is another dead cert discovery.
    By the way these are all my hypothesis and conjectures...as mentioned at the begin noting is certain till proved so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $241.7K 3.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 471553 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.