IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi StnningBlckbrry,I hope this helps.Fresh water is more...

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3730
    Hi StnningBlckbrry,
    I hope this helps.

• Fresh water is more resistive to conducting electricity than salty water.
    • Therefore, sandstones filled with fresh water, will, in general, have higher resistance to electricity passing through them (higher resistivity) than sandstones filled with salty water.
    • Elevated resistivity does not imply moveable hydrocarbons. Elevated resistivity does not imply residual hydrocarbons. Elevated resistivity does imply the presence of hydrocarbons. We need a sample to surface to demonstrate that the hydrocarbons we are seeing in Mukuyu-2 are moveable.
    • Since no samples of formation fluid (gas, oil or water) were recovered from Mukuyu-1, we do not yet know if the formations water in the Upper and Lower Angwa is fresh or salty. That is a risk.
    • All hydrocarbon-bearing sandstones, contain a certain amount of formation water, along with the hydrocarbons.
    • IVZ's log interpretation in Mukuyu-1 is probably based on the assumption that the formation water in their interpreted hydrocarbon pay, is salty. They may have other forms of data to prove it is salty.

But I'm unsure if this helps. Perhaps a tad bit convoluted..........

PS. All I am trying to do, is look at ways to "break the lots of hydrocarbons in Mukuyu-2 model", but it is hard to break. Nothing compelling yet. All good.

I hope I have not opened up a can of worms on this. If I have, my apologies.

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $30.59K 442.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 277479 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 172632 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ 191795
Last updated 12.22pm 16/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.