IVZ 1.64% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-16981

1. 6,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    My take n things..
    This past week or more retail have been net sellers due risk-off, also placement holders net sellers over this time frame to capture some profit, whilst some deeper pocket investors have been net buyers which kept the share price stabilized when they entered with those chunky buy orders, whilst major funds likely sitting on the sidelines and watching but not ( yet) participating. If we have a discovery ( and it looks like it) and if the logging / sampling suggest its a pretty decent quality discovery, then we might start to see some modest movement from the very big end of town which would be welcome to provide ongoing price stability not to mention a cash injection. But the main impetus in terms of share price will eventually not come from retail , it will be enabled by major fund buying and this will hinge on the future flow testing. So I dont see a major surge in share price once a discovery is confirmed, it will have to wait for the flow testing. If we do in the meantime get a deep-pocket farm-in partner or cornerstone investor then it will give us some incremental uplift in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $61.7K 998.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220644 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 101155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.