IVZ 1.43% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-1798

1. 16,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3813
    Jack I agree the 2 million shares we gifted this mob have not bared any fruit yet and I have been critical of them. Receiving a Linkedin article 3 days after its posted is pretty weak but they actually don't have a lot to work with atm. I hope the co are working on a full blown broker report with all the new numbers plugged in.

The less dilution argument is one I made in my post.
    IF we go it alone I would like to see the seismic numbers drop, let the market come to grips with the numbers with a big PR push from our pr firm then raise.
    I personally believe that any farm in has the potential to be the most dilutive as 25% WI is currently worth the full drilling costs. In fact its my biggest concern atm.
    I did these numbers before.
    IF we raise at 18c we need around 200 million shares...about 30% more than our current SOI, but we keep 25% WI, so in actual fact a full blown raise is only about 5% more dilutive......IF we hit pay dirt that 25% will be worth hundreds of millions IMO.

IF you can add another 5 tcf , just a number I plucked, IMO it will be a material and sustainable reason for the sp to go to 30c stay there.
    The chestnut Scott will need to crack is the insto's will be dead set against anything that would see the sp higher before the raise, they will want to sell the idea there is massive upside in IVZ to their customers and that upside will be a lot less after seismic drops assuming it meets expectations.

I personally think 20c is probably above fair value atm given what we know for absolute certain, the uncertainties to come have the ability to double our sp from here and keep it there pre spud IMO.

I agree on Recon. It is a piss take. I looked at their MC pre drill announcement and it was like 500 million or something equally stupid.
    88E the same, absolutely ridiculous MC reached there.

IF we can up our resource numbers by 30% or more and maybe 2-300 mmbbls in A-1, then I see dilution as swings and roundabouts, 30% dilution for a 30% bigger target.....obviously that assumes the market values the 30% extra as a proportion of our current MC which 777 touched on before...he's not convinced if its gas, but I believe its a different story if A-1 is more liquids prone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 6.9¢ $117.2K 1.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349400 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 33500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.