IVZ 4.05% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Shorts are indeed with 0,07% currently extremely low and so at a...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Shorts are indeed with 0,07% currently extremely low and so at a very comforting level.
    Somewhere on internet I found a 35 AUD cents (34-36 cts) ivz.ax price target within 12 Month from now.
    If so ivz still would be my share investment with the best upside.
    The only better investment would be my real stuff silver holding with a minimum price target of 248 USD per ounce (31 x 8 as breakout is expected from 31 or 32 USD on) and a max price target not so convincingly of 500 USD/oz.
    But for that waiting period might be apr. 3 years from now.
    Regarding ivz Scott might try his very best to get the entitlement offer done. If not he can still look for farmout partners, whether or not he likes it, hoping he can get good financial advisors for that. Important is to agree on sharing future oil (might be still somewhere in the aerea) and gas condensate/gas/helium price upside. 2025 could come very close to 200 USD the barrel as Oil Future Panic Cycle Year. A top jewish US based resource trader has proved again with his studies that Oil resources are too small longterm compared to demand and new enerqy soures are still way off or inefficient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.