IVZ 1.52% 6.5¢ invictus energy ltd

Good mornin’ - post walk coffee time at my local Brissy cafe and...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 731
    Good mornin’ - post walk coffee time at my local Brissy cafe and have just spent a lovely ten minutes perusing all of the week’s posts - ‘Ignore button’ you make this so much more worthwhile now!
    For the first time imo since we experienced the post discovery sp crash, there seems to be an air of optimism creeping back in to the threads.
    A quick glance at the pre-open orders and notice buy order numbers are close to double the sell, and over 1.2 million shares ordered at 11c or above with two hours still to open.
    Luvverley jubberley!
    Mondays ann. was a true tonic and a reminder as to just how big our beloved elephant may be?

As NI stated yesterday in their email to the globe;

We are confident that IVZ are sitting on a monster’

Love them or hate them, they backed up their words with action by taking up their full allotment and asked for more. (Something I still cannot do until PPSA is signed but happy to see others who are braver!)

This little bubble is so welcome but it needs to be followed up with PPSA signing asap and recent media articles suggest it may be close …..finally!

Much more news to come and hoping it is forthcoming as once that elusive PPSA is signed I truly believe the brakes will be released and we will as Scott says - Be off to the races!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $92.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $142.6K 2.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4115 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 65728 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ 1208888
Last updated 15.48pm 30/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.