IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Chile, perhaps we are just on different pages with our viewpoint...

1. 9,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3043
    Chile, perhaps we are just on different pages with our viewpoint on this. I’m going to step out of the madhouse until we get some much needed news from the company, but let me try to clarify…

I don’t really understand what this has to do with “who is buying and who is selling”?….the problem that I see is, what is causing that buying and selling. I am of the opinion that the 7 x 1mill shares placed on the sell side, well off the action is what spooked the market, then in turn, when they were subsequently removed the market was buoyed and the share price moved up +10%…..then, again we see 5 x 1million shares placed well above the action on the sell side and the market gets spooked again and drops 10%…..can you see why I’m saying that in my opinion this looks like manipulation?

The reason I have said it looks to be someone in the Top20 is simply because the number of shares being placed on the sell side are more than the amount required to be in the Top20, at least at the last AGM. Now, there’s the possibility that it’s more than one individual doing this but that opens up a whole other can of worms, I am not making any accusations about any individual and hence why I have lodged an official complaint as is my right. I don’t expect anything to come of it but it at least appeases my desire to protect my investment and the company.

I hope that clarifies my view on this and hence why I see no point in talking to the company re. this as they would be none the wiser as to who it is placing these large sell orders.

Cheers mate, I appreciate your ongoing support for the company, we are certainly on the same page there. Hopefully we’re well and truly on the way back to +20c soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.