IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Wow been a while since read this forum, it's become a bit heated...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    Wow been a while since read this forum, it's become a bit heated these days, sigh!!! I guess it's understandable for some when SP slides south, while IVZ is stagnated and stalled... Some of us were smart to exit low to mid 20's as knew the SP would end up where it is and my low 10c prediction has been validated after coping heaps of stick from some on here, lol.... SP now 8c not $8 Mr Roch, LMAO!!! We will see further CR's this year and hopefully they flow test ASAP and latest in H2 2024, if not this year, SP will fall further and further angst with SH's we will see imo... Scott has to keep things moving, as I am sure he want's to...  

Pivco - HI, once IVZ finally finished their funding outcomes and or a JV, then release the flow test timeline, the sooner the better, then we will be rewarded as SP will 100% increase imo... Wow I have finally joined the rampers club, lol.... Who said never too old to join new things, lol.... Seriously IVZ has the potential to be a significant gas producer, which is urgently required in Africa as their lack of infrastructure is the number reason their resources sector is not as developed as other countries.... Govt's and investors will strongly continue to support IVZ imo...

Supply a sheet load of gas and IVZ can control their destiny and the market, (now have to wipe my chin as sounding like Roch, oh dear, lol) or even a buyout could eventuate, as we all benefit no matter which way this goes down into the future imo... One decent gas flow, unlike 88's pathetic attempt imo, IVZ will certainly attract heaps of investors, SP increases, and importantly major O/G players will want a chunk of us. Well, that's how I see it, so IVZ is a longer-term investment for me and continue to buy more when SP slides...

I strongly believe with a couple of essential minor board/management changes that this project can produce a large commercial gas play and SP easily back over 35c+ min, towards end of year, so I will continue to accumulate as I exit out of my wasted investment at 88.... GLTA, we do have a bright and optimistic future imo.... I also like EXR and PCL and not 88E, good luck and all the best, Pivco...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.