IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Spot on Cosmo........Weird be here on HC weekends for me but,...

1. 16,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Spot on Cosmo........

Weird be here on HC weekends for me but, good/bad circumstances arise.....broke/fractured my foot today... LMAO....damn...it did hurt badly.....lol

Anyway...... looking at simple maths..... eg. Volume by Price if you like it..... since early DECEMBER 2023 aka 12/12/23..... much much more sell volumes than buys...MASSIVE.. .... who are selling it ? Interesting...... and cleverly........ multiple accounts......... less trace..........

I can't talk about fundamentals here..... no wise about it..... more tech and down to floor trading numbers........

Any insiders here? This looks interesting..... Massive sell "OUT" or "EXCHANGE"? that's the question I'd say.......

Is is worth it work hard to be a free carried here? what are the potential on a Zimba country? I own free carried on PSC..... but, its another story all together..... the Main shirt player captain on PSC is Sam... he is well known from amazing contacts and gains on the stock......

How you SHAREHOLDERS.... Traders/Speculators/Investors see what the SP is doing at the moment.....please note.... noone is right or wrong on ideas/insights/researches...........a thing too many... and I say again.... too many, lay it wrong and due to the wrong moves, become grumpy/angry and hostile to healthy financial exchange chat....... just like in so many threads here in HC......

Any thoughts on the SP and especially on the future of the currently capital raising ? Also on the fundamentals.. is this CR a cover to bad news ahead in the future or genuine?

Great weekend to all..... early here..... breakfast time... YUM.....

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.