IVZ 1.47% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Actually we must ask ourselves whether or not things are in a...

1. 6,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    Actually we must ask ourselves whether or not things are in a state of nonaction at IVZ due to lack of interest and cash because the ZIM boys have failed as yet to present the PPSA doc for signing.
    lets just say a state of suspended animation...after all what can they do except sit around doing zip. Its called Zip in ZIM
    or ZipinZim. The longer this goes on the more used to the fact we could have blown the lot with IVZ and its genius team of ZipinZim recalcitrant management. SM is off having an each way bet...sort of what he is doing with us...run it along and bluff your way through the thin times with porkies galore and keep the hopes alive. They are all doing the obvious and that means keeping their heads down and our dreams alive. Are our dreams still alive or do we sleep at night knowing it is going to be ground hog day again tomorrow? Maybe the ground hogs are going to be utilized to dig the next few wells...how deep can a ground hog go?
    I comfort myself to sleep by some Zen wisdom...knowing that the whole shebang is unfolding as it should. Us Grasshoppers deserve to be treated much better than as if we were mushrooms...but no ground hog day all day. Next week I reckon there is something this way coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $34.55K 506.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 170273 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 330125 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ 32400
Last updated 10.06am 10/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.