IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Chile, I’ll open by saying, so far taking you off ignore and...

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2935

Chile,

I’ll open by saying, so far taking you off ignore and giving you a second chance is quickly looking like poor judgement on my behalf.

Where did I “advice others to sit tight”? I was merely reiterating Shareholder78’s post to him, nothing more, nothing less.

If taking some profits leading into a high risk drill means I’m a “Day Trader” then so be it, I’m sure there’s far worse things a person could be in life, in fact I’m actually flattered and might try using it next time I’m introducing myself. So, using this rationale, every investor who holds a core long term parcel of shares and a seperate parcel to use over the medium term to negate risk/exposure is a Day Trader too? It’s not just a sensible investment strategy to employ in a high risk environment?

This would also put Next Investors in the category of Day Traders I guess, given they have strategically positioned themselves with a core holding that’s free carried. I have been invested in Invictus for going on 6 years and I have built my long term holding threefold by taking some risk off the table ahead of drilling, taking some cream off the top on positive results and then redeploying those funds when I’ve felt the company has become unfairly undervalued. I had a whole conversation with Gharp about this, that you’ve conveniently glossed over and omitted in your above post.

Last but not least, are you ok? I’m not taking the p* here, I’m seriously concerned, because you seem to be really getting your knickers in a knot about these “Day Traders”. Day Traders or Pip Traders exist on every stock on the ASX, I’m not sure what the obsession is nor is there anything that can be done about them as all they’re doing is using a strategy that falls within the rules and regulations of the ASX. Annoying? Yes. Concerning? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Anyway happy to leave the whole thing there and extend a peace offering. Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $236.4K 3.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131058 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 397161 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 1224059
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.