IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-20513

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    IF THEY AREN'T WORTH CRAP WITHOUT then what are they worth with? That would be an interesting comparison...shall we say crap to platinum as an analogy? C to P will do me as actually everything i unfolding as it should. The fallback should all fail (perish the thought) is a buyout. Should easily get $600 million maybe even $800 Million. That will be OK if there is no other alternative...might be 40 cents plus per share...skulk away to lick our wounds and count our cash. Danger is only perceived folks the stoic way out is to sell if it turns out that is the only way out. There will be plenty of bidders.
    Now a few of you who are still contemplating selling out and running for the lifeboat think again. 6 times your money if you stick around to the get out plan. It can't go on like this forever SM has to steer the ship back to safe waters...or they have to sell. 72 million shares at 42 cents is what around $30 million. Not bad for the rest of his life as a failed businessman...I am sure he will worry about this after sunning himself at his Villa in Sardinia. Don't worry job's right its only a temporary hitch whish will end up positive whatever happens in the next few months. Zim is the loose goose here...dealing with people who are seeing a situation through eyes that cannot see.
    What matters is what happens now and down the track...the worst case scenario is as above IMHO and I can cope with that. What happened with Africa Oil?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.