IVZ 1.27% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

It's Friday folks! you know the drill.....there might be...

1. 17,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343

It's Friday folks! you know the drill.....there might be sales.... like Myers, or any shopping mall....

The point is.... this is Zimbabwe... the process is slower. But, most importantly, its in progress.

Wouldn't it be funny for a TH come in and all the 99% of the nervous nellies and posts here will turn 180 degrees around and start their BS again but to the happy side?

You are only contagious to the same ones thinking alike....can't you see how you became a group of grumpy and no idea folks? Its easy to make up what is happening in the background.... but, reality is.... there is plenty happening.

So, today is the last day of May..... maybe start your sales.....there will be plenty salivating to take your shares....

I'ts Friday and the US markets tumbled a bit too... so maybe that dark thoughts of yours can help you just press that sell button? Or like some have recommended, go ahead and flood the company with nonsense or report it to ASIC... see where it goes.... LOL

For the ones waiting on development, keep focused..... this is not a small project..... this is massive.... Keep Focused. Be Happy and Healthy i'ts FRIDAY! Sales are welcome !

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $27.77K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 433314 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 764999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.