IVZ 0.00% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-21067

1. 16,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821

I think Ivz holders have endured enough pain …. I’d hate to see 5c to be honest.
    If the co can show a fast track, after a successful flow test, way to generating cash, pardon the pun, then things could turn very quickly Imo, I’m expecting it to turn anyway regardless.
    I don’t believe for 1 minute that SM is going to sit around and wait for the gov to sign the Ppsa.
    My thoughts are that because nothing has happened with flow test that the Ppsa is in fact close and the next announcement we get may well have Ppsa signed, finance sorted, the co have hinted at multi prong financing, flow test, 3d and more wells.
    Id love to see them bang one in at Boabab.
    Around 1500m deep and oil prone, I think SM has misread the market a bit even though I fully agree that gas will be much easier to monetise, will open up a whole new basin.
    Oil and gas in large quantities, onshore only a few 100 km to a pipeline initially oil could be trucked to a terminal in Harare and a pilot power plant supplying juice to a gold mine and suddenly Ivz is a very different cat.
    Fingers crossed hey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21461 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 62214 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.