IVZ 4.05% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-21230

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Geez talk about putting the boot into a bloke and stuffing a lemon into there Gob.

Are we all to feel stupid because we have Invested in Invictus Energy at whatever average?

Yes its not glorious moments atm but its far far from over and certainly not Lemon sorbet.

It's pretty simple atm in my opinion.
    There's been a few under the table chats about the future loot(ppsa) and maybe there wasn't enough good faith involved and this is where we are at.
    It will be in everyone's best interest very soon as the agreement gets finalised and in my opinion cut to the chase and bloody flow test and get Kiwi back on the commentary.

Anyways guys let's at least be cool with each other in these times when the coach is not there at training.

where all different and yes my average is really high.
    Folks all have different stories and yes today the bloody share price and all the pain watching Our hard earned loot .I admit got me down.But you know tomorrow is another day and the sun will shine guys.

Bunker in long term holders and well done if you have spare loot or sold higher to potentially buy more and get a 3x before you hit my average ya bastard

Be cool in dark times.

all the best Terry no offence taken..best of luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $102.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ $28.49K 397.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 763023 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 12144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.