IVZ 1.64% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-212

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    All I can say is

Yes its a disappointment that the SP is where it is

Yes we can all have those thoughts of "could of should of" sold a few weeks back when the SP was 20c

Yes if you're heavily invested you will have some fear right now

but the matter of fact is we have all been holding for many many months and we're actually getting closer to hitting the milestones we've all been waiting for

I would say you'd be crazy to panic sell right now. If anything, it is an amazing buying opportunity right now, one that might not come about again.

infact , if non holders bought right now they would probably enter at a better price than some long term holders who've been holding for many months.

All it will take is 1 positive announcement to send the SP through 20c and beyond

There are so many catalysts ahead and each one will take the SP higher when accomplished as the project derisks

I would refer to Portis timeline post to get an idea of what's to come: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/potential-timeline-for-ivz-activities.6168002/

The only thing I'm concerned about is if the end of the world is near and the global markets collapse (which I dont think is the case... well I hope it's not the case lol). Other than that, we will get past this fear and panic stage and back on track. If I had more available funds I would have wiped out the 0.145c block because to me that's a bargain, but unfortunately I'm already invested neck deep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $61.7K 998.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220644 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 101155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.