IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-21655

1. 17,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    It all great if the move is up due to "speculation" and FOMO.....for some....

What if Wed comes and its just a Briefing as it should with some sweeteners? Do not expect a TH or a major announcement.... 'its not the way it works .... If there is not much on this briefing and "spoeculators", T+3 and traders start selling after it...do not complaint about it.... It happened last week where it went to 6.2c and ppl start to dream out loud only to see a sell back to 5.3c....... I think ppl got to be more sensible so they do not fall on the same category of buying at high on pumps and fomo and then later start to have a fit and complaint about everything LOL

The story is great but, it will develop in time...... the mistakes have been done and SM and team have learn and know the scars it has incurred to older shareholders....

Anyway.... 'Ive been thru a similar scenario with PSC a while ago... and know it takes time in Zim....... I hope Scott is at least 10% of what SAM is for PSC... and I think he might be on track.... to be seem.

I hope to pick up some more as EOFY still upon us.....

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $104.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $77.65K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 72814 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 868191 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.