IVZ 7.14% 7.5¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-22073

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Scotty can bemoan the SP as he has a lot in stake with it, But he like the rest of us has absolutely no control over the SP. ASX/ASIC are not doing anything about shorters and no one can control any investor big or small as to what they want to do with their shares.
    Making baseless announcements or showing anything to do with the SP or the top 20 is a waste of his time where you can look it up for yourself.
    Scotty has a great deal more to do than worry about the day-to-day swings in the SP. He has a huge amount of planning and negotiating to do to bring about the next stages of what is going to happen. We have secured finances for the well test and 3D and that tells me that the PPSA is virtually a non event now...It is out of the hands of the company and our Zim associates that may have any for of influence, as it is now in the hands of the bureaucratic departments of the ZIM government to progress it and rubber stamp it to such a degree that you can not recognise it as a document that will eventually be signed off and gazette. Bureaucracy takes time.
    I believe that once announced, there will be a lot happening in a very short amount of time and the Elephant of what we have within will start to be apparent within the world of investors and the months of SP pain will disappear very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.5¢ 6.9¢ $167.9K 2.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 937 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 717214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.