IVZ 2.60% 7.5¢ invictus energy ltd

”Yet profits in property has never been greater creating wealth...

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3124
    ”Yet profits in property has never been greater creating wealth never seen before”

Ahhh yes, the Ozzie property ponzi….the biggest bubble in history. When it bursts, it’s going to take more wealth than it created, that’s for sure. Not only has it created “wealth” (for some), it’s created a massive divide, it’s created homelessness and poverty like this country has never seen (just take a walk around Melbourne CBD, you’ll see what I mean). I know plenty of people looking at moving overseas as it’s becoming out of reach here now for so many. I live in a small coastal town and I was recently explaining to my youngest son that when I was his age you never saw people going through the bins outside Woollies looking for a feed, people living in their cars or in tents in the sand dunes, you also didn’t see Dodge Ram’s towing Barcrusher’s and jetskis everywhere, if you were lucky your family had a Kingswood and a tinnie. It’s really sad to be honest what the government created property ponzi has created in this country.

The “wealth” that the property bubble has created has also created “poverty never seen before”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.