IVZ 4.23% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-22518

1. 16,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3948
    They didn't want to farm down atm but the sp caving in has forced their hand. The plan was to raise in that 30-50c area and drill on.
    Anyone farming in will use the current MC to beat IVZ over the head with there is no doubt about that.
    3D will take over 12 months to be shot and interpreted....at least so I don't expect any wells in Mukuyu until very late next year if not 2026...unless they drill all year round which will have its problems.
    Doing the flow test prior to the farm in might seem like the best way forward but what happens if the flow isn't that great? I think having a farm in and a 2 year work programme will insulate us from volatility to some extent whilst still giving us upside with potential discoveries out East and shelf edge which will in all likelihood be drilled one after the other.

Lots we don't know that's for sure on the farm in.
    Are they doing deals separately or is it one deal?
    SM seems to be suggesting separately.
    I can't see that happening personally but it could potentially get us a better deal.

I'm like most here am getting concerned that the year is drifting by, I understand why but thats not helping.
    All hinges on the PPSA and I think IVZ have decided there will be no material news or work until that's sorted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.