IVZ 4.23% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-22519

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Doing the flow test prior to the farm in might seem like the best way forward but what happens if the flow isn't that great? I think having a farm in and a 2 year work programme will insulate us from volatility to some extent whilst still giving us upside with potential discoveries out East and shelf edge which will in all likelihood be drilled one after the other.

I'm inclined to agree. Once all the ducks are lined up, there should be a steady flow of news

Lots we don't know that's for sure on the farm in. Are they doing deals separately or is it one deal?SM seems to be suggesting separately.I can't see that happening personally but it could potentially get us a better deal.

For me farming out separately would be best. A bit more work required, but I think the upside for the company is there by selling bits at a time rather than the whole lot.

I'm like most here am getting concerned that the year is drifting by, I understand why but thats not helping. All hinges on the PPSA and I think IVZ have decided there will be no material news or work until that's sorted.

Totally agree. No PPSA no work happening. If I was farming in I'd want to know exactly how much of my share the government is going to tax me to make sure the deal is favourable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.