IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-2606

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    No problem, I hope I didn't come off too rude or blunt. Always look at the company's market cap rather than their share price as that is the true indicator of their worth.

The price may shoot up higher than $1.42 on a discover with pure hype and you are correct in that there's a good chance it goes through the stratosphere and then re-traces once everyone has mopped up their soiled pants

It's just very hard to play that game and time it to take profits because nobody knows how high or low it will go during that time

But basically once the company can confirm that they will make money, and then make that money, the company is worth A LOT more so their market cap increases as a result, and then so does the share price.

It's a long road to production but if we get there then IVZ has potentially the most upside of any stock on the ASX from even this stage at ~25c! (IMO)

And for me personally, this encapsulates the entire reason why I play on this end of the market - for the chance at life-changing gains as opposed to slow-burning mediocre return that I won't see for another 10-20 years.
    Last edited by Oldelpaso: 18/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $126.3K 1.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 359797 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 114000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.