IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-2674

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    For anyone with concerns about the future of gas or our current share price, I would suggest watching this short video below. Everyone here should know who this is, but in case you do not, this is Fatih Birol, head of the IEA. I would describe this individual as a WEF puppet who is hell-bent on pushing their green agenda forward, but nonetheless it is worth paying attenton to what he says.

This video is a portion of his speech at the WEF (Davos) Summit that is just wrapping up. He states that with Russian oil and gas now cut off, we will need to seek alternate sources of oil and gas, bringing more to market as an immediate response. This goes against the agenda and he is reluctant to make the statement, which makes it all the more important. It is also the first time (at least recently) that I have seen this prick make such a concession.

OPEC can of course increase the supply of oil, but I suspect the shortfall in gas will be more noticeable. Where is the additional capacity going to come from? New exploration and juniors coming online perhaps? Perhaps this will lead to more eyes on gas developments that are well-advanced but not yet producing? Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.