IVZ 0.00% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-275

1. 8,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    I can fully respect your approach to your investing, it sounds good. One can learn from such

You dont know anything about me nor my strategy so why assume anything re my gut instinct which for example has netted me 180 k this last year off the back of two stocks only by my strategy. This is all irrelevant but rather my point is this:-

Look at your last post to me
    "He did absolutely zero research and over invested, expects to be spoonfed to understand why he is underwater......"

And you say you have supported me? hello if that last post is not a rude swipe then lord help Byron. My point you posted out with an insulting & belittling post. I fired back & pulled you into line.
    Now all can be forgiven when
    1) You learn to accept others emotions that often appear in their posts which mayt be different to your style or lack of emotion
    2) Refrain from belittling others

I dont go around slagging on others, perhaps the odd tongue & cheek call out but I dont attack others unless they out of nowhere choose to attack me for no reason other than to satisfy their enlarged egos which reek of lack of human awareness.

Now in this case consider that what you wrote in your last post which is largely out of being dressed down by myself for being rude & belittling.

Now we merrily roll along in better understanding, even if it took a ramblewink.pngcool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17857 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 9550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.