IVZ 0.00% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-2884

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    That is true, when I had my doubts earlier this year you were incredibly optimistic at how the company was handling affairs. Vent away, you've earned it.

It is starting to get to the point that the MD sure looks like one unlucky fella when it comes to corporate affairs. Never his fault of course. Link fudged us, OTC fudged us, Zim government is fudging us.......

Moving forwards, I wonder if the farm-in will be average or above average, I'm sure that if we give half the resource away for 10% of drilling costs it was the dataroom door jamming and our new partners CEO tripping over the coffee pot cord which also fudged us. Alas I'm sure either way everyone will cheer the great accomplishment and recommend IVZ board for a Nobel peace prize and beat their chest saying no other board would have come close to such a wonderful deal, forgetting that it has been corporate direction navigating these trying times slamming the SP, while the (potential size of) resource itself was the only thing propping it back up, sure as heck wasn't the 2mill share cost marketing campaign, oh wait, bet they fudging us too.

Perhaps the Cretaceous critters in the ground deserve that Nobel peace prize, because just like IVZ we still don't know if they have played their part to potential or not, and most likely just like IVZ won't know until the month of drilling.

Until then, yes a little luck is needed, otherwise all the catalyst news events coming will raise us all the way to........................22c, you beauty, Go IVZ go!!!

It looked like the market was going to value IVZ somewhere between $200-$250M before the CR, and that was while a potential 80% pre-PSA (50% post PSA) ownership was still on the cards. Wonder what post farm-in ownership MC will look like? After all the news catylist pumpty-dumpty is done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $92.87K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241064 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 141858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.