IVZ 2.74% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Amazing emotional negative (and unfair) response to Jakspara's...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Amazing emotional negative (and unfair) response to Jakspara's quite reasonable and logical remarks. We have a BOD that has an excellent history in all the technical aspects and have also done a great job of establishing solid relationships with the politicians and the public communities and local media.
    But they appear to be amateurs when it comes to ordinary admin matters (e.g. CR fiasco earlier in the year, PR (2 million shares for what?).
    The latest CR was most odd to me. A great deal of money was available out there but we collected a paltry amount and from the wrong type of institutional investors i.e. the type whose favourite ditty is Dire Straits - *Money for Nothing" (and the chicks for free).
    The DTC fiasco (yes fiasco, I raised this with the CEO when I bought my first IVZ parcel and he assured me it was well advanced and would happen soon). Marketing to the huge OTC retail investor base is non existent.Contrast that to 88E and RECON. And it did not cost them 2 million shares.

Many very respected experts are starting to forecast that the world is not far from a major financial disaster. With a sick and vengeful Putin and a befuddled and senile old man in the White House, we face the very real possibility of losing our money in the stock market because all will be swept away in a panic, and remote African countries with dubious financial histories will be gone in the first wave. Civil unrest, war etc will surely follow in many countries.

No more Mr Nice Guy, Scott, time to kick a--se.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $52.01K 731.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14019 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 1136012 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.