IVZ 4.23% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

Amazing story on the DTC - great volume of over 1 million shares...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Amazing story on the DTC - great volume of over 1 million shares at 40.5 cents AUD. The world has woken up to IVZ...long may it continue! Monday will be a cracker.

I posted on another thread yesterday but got no reply - was hoping someone could answer this for me as I am still on the dark re DTC?....Thanks in advance.

For those more savvy with all things trading than me….(basically most of you!)
    A question…....

Re DTC trading - it has been said that they will still be trading in the Disunited States of America despite us being in a halt on the ASX?
    If that is the case -

I am assuming brokers over there have pre purchased shares here on the ASX today and yesterday etc to sell overnight our time? Knowing their is a possible juicy Ann, there may be increased interest/anticipation and subsequently demand?
    So what happens if the brokers exhaust their shares tonight but want to trade on Friday over there, whilst we are still in a trading halt here. How do they get to buy more of our shares? Can they, or do they just buy and sell their existing shares over there till we open again?
    if they can, will it reflect in the price list published by our brokers CommSec etc?

And with a volume of over 1 million last night traded...will the brokers be selling ahead of holding the stock, ie purchase the stock on monday to deliver to their customers in good faith?

Can someone please explain? I need to be enlightened!
    Mucho thank you’se in advance!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.