IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Let the share price sink I say.That way instos can do the heavy...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Let the share price sink I say.

That way instos can do the heavy lifting into spud to make some profit on their 23 cent shares.

Then as they dump those 23 cent shares at little or no profit and the share price remains under 40 cents they can loose out on those options also.

Yep I am also annoyed at this raise just the same as the last one. We long term holders held and bought more and did all the heavy lifting up over 30 cents to have the rug pulled out again. Clearly Scott never got the message when most of us voted against that previous CR.

I don't like it one bit what has gone on here, we were rising nicely and then that afternoon the road blocks were put in place because they knew the CR was coming and had to justify the 23 cent price, however buying pressure was still strong but somebody got wind of the CR so they started dumping, then the company panicked IMO and they said Halt for Gazzette, but do we have the Gazzette yet in writing in the publication, no we don't, instead we have a massively under priced CR instead.

I guess my thoughts are going to attrack a few haters and the above is only me speaking my mind so take no notice. I am one of the very lucky ones who bought at 5 cents, I feel very sorry for those buying over 25 cents recently.

Oh I did buy more today under 22 and 21.5 so going to ask Scott for my free options I want two options for each share bought because I got them cheaper than 23 cents, sounds fair in the scheme of things.

GLTA and all the above is IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.