IVZ 4.29% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-5161

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Not posting in 3 business days is 'gone quiet'? hahaha

Until we have the new resource estimates or some other material news there's not a whole lot to talk about?

I agree the raise was too cheap, I already posted this previously when it was announced. But it appears we were left with not a whole lot of choice given how last minute it was and also how fast the share price ran in the week before the raise, likely after the CR price etc. was already more or less agreed upon. I don't care too much for the short term SP movements as I do not intend to buy/sell shares from today - will see how it looks after drilling both holes. It is hard to watch multi 6 figure paper losses and in retrospect I would have loved to have sold a bunch at 30c+ but it is what it is.

Keep in mind as well that if the raise was 'cheap' then the farm in offer would have been materially cheaper... so we would have seen this selloff either way. At least now IVZ share holders keep 100% of the upside.

I'm surprised all the people saying the raise was too cheap are not all buying now <20c which is cheaper than the CR price and probably similar value when considering the value of the oppies as well.

See if we get the ERCE estimates for the second well this week. Will be a good indicator. I'm expecting 50-300 MMbbl for the first well depending on how they see the sand thickness and lateral extent. I hope as well we see estimates for the other pearls too so we get an idea of the running room if the first well is successful.

Late next week should spud the first well.

Not really a long time to wait now given many of us have been here holding shares for 3+ years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 6.9¢ $109.9K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 365806 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 47900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.