IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

I really hope we shareholders can band together and actually get...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

I really hope we shareholders can band together and actually get a win on the no vote against the options. We were fairly strong with the last vote but failed due to many not actually bothering to vote. I know myself it took a little motivation to actually login to Link Investor Centre , however once I did navigate to the form under my IVZ listing it was easy to do following the vote sheet here on HC. Iwonder if most of us vote this time do we have the numbers to win ?

If a win for us comes to fruition what does it actually mean ?
    If our vote out numbers the FOR then is that then the final decision ?

If we win the against vote can the sophs cancel their heads purchase at 23 cents on the basis they did not receive the promised options ?

If it is the final decision what does that mean for the sophs who may or may not have been dumping their heads in anticipation of the free options ?
    Are they going to start buying back or just keep dumping at a loss ?, that would be stupid to keep selling at a loss.

If there is any doubt in their minds about being given the free options possibly they may hold some heads and even further not dump below the 23 cents. Even better some may actually buy shares on market at market price, well now is a good time because the share price IMO is below fair market price.

I thought about starting a new thread on how to vote NO for issue of those options but I am thinking better to leave it until closer to the issue date so the thread does not get lost in the sea of threads.

I am starting to wonder if much of the selling is retail panicking and institutional are helping push that along, personally I have bought some more and not sold a single share, I still have some funds left if it goes any lower.

I know I have more questions than answers but hopefully as others more knowledgeable chip in it will help us all to understand the situation better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.