IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Do you still not get the condition you agreed to is that it was...

1. 2,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Do you still not get the condition you agreed to is that it was subject to egm approval on a portion of it? I guess the deal was done on the assumption/hope that everyone would be ok with it and blindly vote yes. Do you think if it gets voted down that you'd be hard done by?

If you lost out on other deals has nothing to do with ivz and it's not like you're required to subscribe to all deals offered to you. On top of that if you've been in since float or whatever or at least the last few placement to SI raises you've done very well and you'd be well researched on IVZ to know that you're getting a great deal based on what you were already invested in.

Sounds like an easy commitment to me if I'm offered discount access to something I'm already invested in. The difference with SI placements is they don't get an extensive prospectus and are expected to understand the risk and lack of 'protections' in a normal raise. If it's for a stock you already own you'd probably know everything you want to knowbeore the deal as opposed to someone who had never heard of ivz and just read the 1-2 pager deal notice.

Anyway I guess with all this chatter ivz is in the HC most spammy list again. At least the content is a little better than the other day.
    Last edited by ReadOnly99: 07/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.