IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Botswana is viewed as stable. One of the least risky countries...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Botswana is viewed as stable. One of the least risky countries to invest in Africa. Same with Namibia.
    But unemployment and poverty has led to increasing crime and there is increasing evidence of corruption.
    RECON continues to faced a lot of legal problems from various disgruntled investors who have complained to the SEC about misleading statements etc. . Good luck with that.
    I do not believe RECON intentionally has done anything dodgy at all. They have a chance of a potential bonanza or more dust. But they are a long way behind IVZ in development and few big investors will risk money in Botswana until they have seen some better detailed evidence from Namibia.

Plenty of people believe there is very large oil field of offshore of Namibia but drilling out there with the very strong Benguella current is going to be expensive. Very expensive. The seabed is literally littered with diamonds.The closest to shore deposits have long since been exploited but plenty more offshore of the Orange River.

I sold out of RECON and invested it all in IVZ and continue to accumulate. RECON is extremely high risk. Much more than IVZ in my opinion.
    The lack of marketing of IVZ is just unbelievable to me. No wonder no one knows much about the company in the USA.

May your faith in IVZ (and MAY) be amply rewardedsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.