IVZ 12.8% 8.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Completely agree that it is not 'required to go into...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Completely agree that it is not 'required to go into production'. However the message that you are trying to drive home that Invictus is better off without the PPSA, is in my opinion way off the mark.

What I do think you're continually missing is that without a signed PPSA, we don't really have the Gov or the local people on side. Two things that will be needed if Invictus is to be a success.

Having managed many projects (albeit in Construction rather than O&G) in regional Australia and oversees, I don't think you fully appreciate how important having the locals on side really is. i.e Resources, labour, agreement on infrastructure, environmental issues, planning approvals etc, etc. All of this becomes way more complicated if the locals and gov feel there are not getting their fair share or that the contractor is just out for themselves. With a signed PPSA it is clear that all the development and drilling of their home will better the country and people of Zimbabwe, that IMO goes a long long way.

Regardless if it is actually 'needed' in the strict definition of the word, it would massively de-risk the project and is something I would be much more confident to see in place prior to spud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.010(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.4¢ 8.2¢ $1.916M 21.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217441 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 35756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.