IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

As jakspara davy boy and others have said.We were totally...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    As jakspara davy boy and others have said.

We were totally screwed over by management with the recent CR, whatever way you want to look at it there was just no consideration for shareholders. I fully agree.

There was no forward planning, Scott had all the cards on the table in front of him and once again let those fund managers whisper to him about some great deal. He knew what deals were put forward by contenders for a share of the costs and company, plenty of time to tap shareholders for the money and even in this market I think we would still be above 25 cents.

And now shareholders are doing the talking by selling. I personally have sold some higher up and not sure what price to buy back in.

The lower we go puts the company in a very vulnerable position to raise more funds and even somebody to buy it all up from under us.

I read on HC those saying it's not Scotts job to monitor the share price or even really care, I totally disagree, the share price should mean plenty to management.

Of course world market downturn is adding to the downtrend we are in and I am not sure how low this can go.

Of course the moment we sniff gas everything will change, I really hope the next Announcement is a TH saying they are ordering a new drill rig as the other one has blasted off towards the moon from gas pressure.

I have no fixed sentiment right now as I am not sure, I still hold plenty but will sell more if I decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $60.23K 895.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 255775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.