IVZ 1.47% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Hard to know.Depends on entirely what the deal is and who it is...

1. 16,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3935
    Hard to know.
    Depends on entirely what the deal is and who it is with....if indeed there is a who.
    If there is a who, given our OTC listing because of " substantial " North American interest one could take a stab and say the who may be from there.
    The first farm in offer was from a major Northern Hemisphere co.
    Is this why we have chased more acreage?
    Is this why the extra seismic in the blocks next door?
    Do they like what they are seeing so much they want IVZ to securer as much ground as possible in the area before the Genie is out of the bag??
    Who knows?
    We may lose WI BUT if the farm in partner is a major O&G co then that will signal that IVZ are not just blowing their own trumpet and could drag that companies investors to IVZ, that's why I think the OTC listing is linked.
    I can see no reason for it otherwise.
    IVZ could have raised the cash to drill back in March, oversubscribed CR taking 8 million instead of 6 and could have taken 24 million in 3 hours.
    IF we go it alone we will have 80% which gives vast options to sell down equity to fund production, assuming a commercial discovery.
    To answer your question I see little to no downside either way IMO, depending on the deal, who its with, IVZ have the whip hand in any negotiations, IF its a farm in it will be a good deal.
    To answer your question I see little to no downside either way from where we are at currently for the size of the prize.
    AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $87.62K 1.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 405865 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 639754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.