IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

I'm another one of those idiots that added a few at 11c this...

1. 8,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8122
    I'm another one of those idiots that added a few at 11c this morning before the 'pause'.

I figure that they are nowhere near depth yet so it can't be a duster, yet. Maybe there is a leak and something broke, so what? Whatever will be repaired or replaced then drilling will recommence. It would just be another delay, which we all should expect with a wildcat in a country that doesn't have any O&G industry.

If the 'please explain' letter from the ASX gets answered with 'No frigging idea, drilling as normal', then I expect the SP to gap up back to where it was IMHO.

If Scott doesn't get the message by now that the company full of retail holders needs constant updates with this latest schemozzle, then he frankly isn't the person for managing this company. The market is clearly telling everyone that the 'silence until results' method is a recipe for manipulation from large holders. The ASX wont tolerate it, so he needs to change the approach to reporting. Yes it means more work, but only during the drilling campaign..
    Good luck to us all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $126.3K 1.801M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 359797 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 114000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.