IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-7847

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Oh boy. Why am I bothering you reply? Not sure TBH but felt like giving you one last chance to listen. If you can’t be arsed or are so conspiracy minded and suspicious then I’ll leave you with it.

The lad did well from the Covid market. Aimed for a Hail Mary but was concerned over the economic backdrop.

Had just had enough of it and stuck to his standard rule of ALWAYS selling before results. Nope, won’t make 10 baggers like that but did continually compound in an environment where the market rally from April 2020 was unparalleled.

Don’t blame him for that decision in order to protect what he’d achieved…….and as Portiss explained he saw was shared with the same message too.

Ive no deeper idea on the company or shareholders than you, other than I put time and effort into my DD. Oh and bother my arse to help host the webinars and ask questions to help us all understand more. Which I do unpaid

So that’s it. Call BS for all I care. Same for anyone else. Don’t care.
    Gripe and moan all you like……again, don’t care.

But a poster like you won’t stop me investigating and sharing if it assists investors in the long term. At least I’m putting some effort in

Right. Think I’m done……why not say hello on the next JRI webinar if you feel like it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.