IVZ 2.60% 7.5¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-7859

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Well, not because of the way it was mentioned but because like Scott himself said, it's not enough to call it a discovery except by a lower or inadequate standard.
    If you suggest it was dodgy of other companies to declare a discovery based off of such info that's because you know data or info from further test work could negate your initial conclusion.
    This is what happened with Merlin-1 and Merlin-2. Again, the market is not stupid and will regard his comments in the webinar as hot air until proven otherwise. Only HC retail will rush to pay a premium because Scott said this or that.
    Management and Seismic interpretation can be genuinely and sincerely wrong. Before spud, it was 20TCF from official estimates, are you still expecting 20TCF? No! Nothing is assured until official results are realised is the point I'm making. Management can easily explain their misinterpretation of initial data much to your disappointment. Nothing is confirmed my friend. Keep your fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $46.86K 615.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 229715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.