IVZ 1.61% 6.1¢ invictus energy ltd

As a material share holder of IVZ, I have always valued your...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    As a material share holder of IVZ, I have always valued your feedback/contribution SkyRain (along with 7seven7, Portiss, and 2/3 others - your all very very knowledgeable and talk facts and sense). When I invested in IVZ I didn’t know anything about O&G, now I know something. I have researched this stock over and over and over again. My office desk and kitchen table is literally covered in notes and analysis of various sorts. From what I have read and investigated, I also cannot for the life of me understand how it can not be a success. I also looked for faults, anomalies, anything, and yes “a few” non material issues (IMO) on referring to Huaneng’s points that I do not believe are of great concern.

I didn’t buy this stock to offload if it was either successful or a duster, but see it through indefinitely, to be apart of something, hopefully it would see me into retirement and beyond. I have to say, it has been a roller coaster of a journey, but despite the share market shenanigans played out/going on, so called leaky ship rumours etc, etc, I hone in mainly on your (and the aforementioned gents) comments which are always reassuring in that I’m starting to understand what you mean, and that you share my dream.

I really appreciate the weak hands also, my mate and I have been accumulating some real bargains lately, and hopefully some more over the next few days!.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, whatever the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $86.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $341.6K 5.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511052 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.