IVZ 0.00% 8.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-8746

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Very exciting times. been in IVZ for 3 years and have ridden this roller coaster through all the doubt and uncertainty.

I have sat back and watched silently the droves of posters in HC.

there's a difference between trading and investing and if you are new to this stock i want to confirm the risk/ reward is profound.

Board of directors are as professional and integral as it comes. between Scott Mac and Stuart Lake you can almost be assured by there track record and professionalism that this is by far the stock to be in. if you disagree, than you have done no critical research and i hope you sell off your shares to smarter investors. we don't need you. i can assure you that.

The hype around IVZ is getting real now. Instos will wait for wirelogging - as they have protocols when it comes to risk. understandable when you're managing other peoples money. but when i go to my kids kindy and hear random parents talking about IVZ i think this is in indication that we're moving into the golden period.

I have all faith in this management. I have faith in Zimbabwe, and considering my son is half south african, i have no problem telling him when he's older that his daddy was part of providing an energy starved South Africa with enough energy for their foreseeable future.

I have my own conservative price predictions, and let me tell you, it's alot higher than $1.5-$2 as some of you newbies are predicting.

nothing is certain in life. but i have enough confidence that Santa is going to be one generous mother f*er this year.

f* the crumbs. the whole cake is about to come lads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $37.36K 442.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46625 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 134613 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.