IVZ 1.45% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-95

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    Yeah a bit of a shame, just a few days ago we were back to 20c.

I guess we all know that the SP is and has been volatile for many months now as we wait for project progress.

It's very normal to get those feelings of "coulda shoulda woulda " in terms of selling and rebuying again when it dips.

I have held temptations in doing so because I believe its playing with fire. We could receive an announcement at any time and if you were busy playing for pips and miss out on the bigger rerates ahead it would be a big shame. Especially if you've been holding for many months (some here have been holding for years). Instead it's better to add more if possible when it dips.

For those that really do understand this play and have done their due diligence won't have any doubts holding through the volatility, im certain our patience will pay off.

If anyone has forgotten, were trading at around ~$100M MC, and that's for a company that potentially holds resources worth billions of dollars (multi billion dollar company maker). So the risk vs reward ratio here is outstanding at these levels. I am certain that as the project is derisked further through accomplishing upcoming milestones the SP will really rerate much much higher and we will be closer to $300M MC before drilling (that's my conservative figure not taking into consideration FOMO and hype). We have many catalysts ahead and it's going to be quite exciting in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $59.36K 861.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 290682 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 344468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 597937
Last updated 15.51pm 07/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.