IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

One also wonders why on Earth they can't make very reasonable...

1. 6,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    One also wonders why on Earth they can't make very reasonable disclosures that would help eliminate the lingering doubts that surround IVZ?...this is one of the main doubt creators IMHO. Why on earth no info like this that we are entitled to surely? It smacks of sleight of hand and it falls within the same dark space as when goal post shifting is concerned...not that IVZ have never shifted the goal posts. There are quite a few red flags are there not? It depends on how mat red frlags one can possibly take note of and when one decides to call off the jam...with me I remain calm but with an air of serious concern that we are being played for mugs. Fool me once (PPSA?) Can't fool me twice! Pathetic fireside chat in the main but with a few tiny hand holds to help one falling geez!
    Without substance...big deal PPSA going to come through "soon"...yeh?
    Believe it when we see it.
    Next SIX MONTHS? we are about to see some action but will we see another well ths year? Gotta be joking! Unless Manangwa are already getting investors in place and have signaled all this to IVZ so they can advance the plans for another drill this year Q3?
    Roller Coaster eh? We stand to either do our nuts or slap each other on the back for having the (goo/bad) judgement to stay the course. What would a smart person do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $47.76K 684.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148416 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 209602 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 422883
Last updated 12.14pm 15/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.