IVZ 1.49% 6.6¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-19741

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

some other take aways the ZELA article that may ease concerns about the future of IVZ:

“ Government has granted Geo with the right to undertake production for the next 25 years.”

so the exploration permit does expire in June, but there isn’t apt of doubt that it won’t be extended by our mate Dr. Ed. (The President)

also, invictus has presidential approval for exploration drilling the precedes changes to petroleum, mining or environmental act.

so we don’t need approval from the mining approvals board, but it appears they do pull the strings and provide insight to funding as per this statement:

“MABs report to the minister must be accompanied by recommendations on the minimal capital required for investment “

So it’s entirely possible that this board is in discussions with Scott now and this is the delay to PPSA because all parties are frying bigger fish.

in hindsight I wonder if it is possible that the implementation of the petroleum act is the regulatory framework that is already implemented.

sorry I can’t find better info but anyone who wants to research like this feel free to do keyword searches on the Hansard database for zim parliament here:

https://parlzim.gov.zw/?s=Mining+act

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $93.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $82.45K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 340561 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 65228 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 1039189
Last updated 15.30pm 29/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.