IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

@Davy Boy. "Get the best bank for buck"I completely agree. I...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    @Davy Boy. "Get the best bank for buck"

I completely agree. I would also like to add that if IVZ just perforate the good zones (34.9m net pay) and decided at a later date when this well is on production to add additional perforations in the tighter zones (by applying frac stimulation or use propellant frac guns), there is a risk that the tighter zones could have depleted to some extent because they are in direct communication with higher perm zones. That means the pressure or driving force for flow in those zones is no longer there, and even if you frac them they will underperform. So, my recommendation has always been to stimulate some the tighter zones to first of all see how they perform on their own, and ultimately allow commingled flow from as many zones as possible (important if this well is to be a production well).

SM stated in his most recent fireside chat that If the fracked zones are included as commingled flow with the best zones there would be a time lag in their contribution. However, in my opinion, the time lag will be a function of the total Kh of the good zones compared to the total Kh of the tighter zones - the time lag may not be as large as some people believe. The alternative, as mentioned earlier, would he to risk not having sufficient pressure (driving force) from the tight zones because they have prematurely depleted.

The best scenario is to have a smart completion with AICDs ( autonomous inflow control devices) to encourage the tight zones to glow more and provide a balanced offtake.
    Last edited by Grfe4: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $95.58K 1.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11510 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 268113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 1013097
Last updated 15.57pm 17/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.