88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

IW2 Drilling Again, page-5

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Great idea Docmin..i personally see the last 5 months as having allowed for the Tool box to having been developed substantially since mid 2017. I get the feeling from recent announcements that HQ has had a couple of light bulb moments in their assessing of this data and science. This was fairly evident in the last Town Hall in early February.

This time around they'll be re-entering with a number of tricks up their sleeve. Getting flow results is still the prize no doubt but further to this they will be tweaking and extracting as much data and science to prove that the project is undeniably viable in any event. For me personally, i believe any sort of hydrocarbon flow will be a success. From this point, they can easily give cause for further wells to Majors based on different styles of approach re. Horizontal etc. They are after all in virgin territory as far the unconventional is concerned.

I'm waiting in some serious anticipation.....we had a minor Hydrocarbon count just before the winter break along with other reservoir findings coming to light. This no doubt has been scrutinized over the break and would lend its self to DWs more positive tone of late and more focused mention of the 'Toolbox' as it were.

I can only fantasize at this stage, just cant wait for that, 'Hydrocarbon count increasing steadily', my gut is we'll get this from week about week 2 of re-entry...Week 3 "Oil shows encountered" !

Ahhhhhh... i can dream.....not long now folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.