IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Westbury, Your bang on track as to what I have been told by...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Westbury, Your bang on track as to what I have been told by people who understand the product IWG have created. However, a majority of the market cant get their head around the technology, including me.
    From all reports, what they have created really is going to revolutionize security and has potential to be implemented globally. However there is nothing tangible I or other investors can get our hands on, or our heads around. The market will now repsond to Sales.
    The Telstra deal deal is significant as you can guarantee the Telstra techies checked it over thoroughly before giving it the go ahead. But the market was expecting sales figures from the deal and mass distribution. I can only feel this will be a slow burner as I don't understand the technology, but I trust the people who do, and the affiliates in the states who seem to rate it too.
    The market wants some numbers. If the ISP's in the states and the UK agree to take it on, even better, but we still need numbers.
    There is more to come from Secure State shortly, and Blue River should have an impact soon too.

Westbury, you seem to understand the technology, can you elaborate on where you see it going and how income can be generated ? It would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.