IXC 0.00% 8.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

IXC Broker Data

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Hi All,

I have decided to make an IXC broker data thread, as my PAR broker data thread was very well received.

Below is the broker data for IXC November to date:

Biggest Buyers:
    - Commonwealth (Retail)
    - Morgans (Institutional)
    - Argonaut (Institutional)
    - Pershing (Institutional)

Biggest Sellers:
    - Macquarie Insto (Institutional)
    - IBA (Institutional)
    - Morgan Stanley (Institutional)

Conclusion:
    Someone with a significant holding, who trades through macquarie insto, has been dumping shares for the past month. Many frequent IXC posters have provided commentary on this dumping which goes back months since time of CR. I believe that it is someone who isn't a substantial holder, who does not need to disclose that they are selling via change of substantial holding notice. Therefore, unfortunately, we will never know when they finish selling and can only speculate who has left by comparing two Top 20 reports and the discrepancies between them (one from CR, and one from today).

A worthy point, other smart money has taken some of these major sellers shares off the table the past month, with very little selling. Says alot for the value of IXC at these prices if they are deciding to accumulate at these levels.

I will update this thread as time goes by! GLTAH, DYOR, never financial advice.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2690/2690389-04a9a555a7911f49f0628d91f409ec8b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.012M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28219 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 2202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.